Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Firt step... get out of the house
I am surprisingly calm about this trip, although I am very aware that the feeling wont last past the security check point at the airport. So far everything is planned, packed, accounted for, under control, so there is nothing left to do other than eat these Cheerios and invite you all to this blog where I will update everyone on my trip to Brazil.
I leave today, January 7th, arrive tomorrow morning, January 8th. My return flight (if there are not catastrophes) is scheduled for August 11th. So between now and then, I'll let you know how it all goes!
Wish me luck and don't worry too much, I'll update this as frequently as possible so that you don't inundate my mother with worried phone calls about my whereabouts.
Much love!
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like trip was fine. Tell us now about the week you're having. Internet at hotel??
ReplyDeleteWhew...you made it! Nicely done. Tell us now about where you're staying (internet access?), and the others in your group. When do you meet the family you'll stay with?
ReplyDeleteGo get 'em, girl!
ReplyDelete